Depending on your Trusted Devices settings in your Bittrex account, we will send you a verification email to confirm it is truly you any time you log in to your account from a new browser/device or IP address. This email will come from email@example.com.
By default, the Trusted Devices settings are set to authorize by devices. You can update these settings and manage trusted devices from the Bittrex web version:
- Log in to your Bittrex account.
- Go to My Account > Trusted Devices.
- Here you can see which devices/browsers you have allowed access to your account. Any time you log in to your account from a new browser/device, you will be prompted to add this device to your Trusted Devices list, and it will appear on this page.
- To remove access to a device or browser, check the box to the right of the device/browser name, then click Delete > Delete Selected Devices.
If you delete a trusted device, you will be prompted to log in again. You may also receive another verification email.
- To change your method of trusting devices, click authorize using IP addresses instead. Now any time you log in to your account from a new IP address, you will be prompted to add this address to your Trusted Devices list, and it will appear on this page.
- To switch back to authorizing by browser/device, click Switch back to authorizing by devices.
Open the device verification email and click or tap Yes, that was me. This will prompt you to trust this device/browser, and log in to your account.
↪ Didn't receive the email within 5 minutes? Click the link on the Bittrex page to try signing in
again. This usually works, but if you still didn't receive the email, click here!
If you are using a public computer, we recommend selecting Don't Trust.
- your Trusted Device settings are set to authorize based on IP address
- you are attempting to log in to your account from an unknown IP address
Open the IP verification email and click or tap CLICK HERE TO LOG IN. This will prompt you to log in to your account, which will verify the IP address.
↪ Didn't receive the email? Click here!
If you are using a dynamic IP or VPN, you will not be able to verify by IP - opt for Device Verification instead.