Bittrex may need to send you emails for transactions, account verification, and security purposes. If you are not receiving our emails, please try the following:
- Check your spam or junk email folder
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts or safe senders list
- Check your email from a different device
- Check your email from a different browser, or an incognito browser
- Reach out to your email provider for assistance
Here are some links we have put together for some common email providers:
If you are still having trouble receiving our emails, please get in touch with our support team by submitting a support ticket so we can investigate further.