To fund your Bittrex account using a debit card via the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Click on Holdings in the bottom right corner of the menu bar.
- Slide the Holdings card.
- Click Add Funds With Card.
- Input amount wanting to be purchased.
- Weekly limit: USD $10,000 (Visa)(Mastercard)
- Monthly limit: USD $50,000 (Visa)(Mastercard)
- Click Enter card info next.
- Enter your credit card Billing Information.
- Click Pay.
- Once submitted, you may be prompted to a 3DSecure portal for your banking institution.*
- Follow the prompts to verify the transaction through the 3DSecure portal.
- Once the transaction is approved, the funds will be credited to your USD wallet. You can check the status of your deposit in the Deposits section of the Holdings page.
Supported states: Click here to view the list of states that are currently supported for debit card deposits. Please note some countries have higher limits available.
Debit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard.
What is 3DSecure?
3DSecure adds an additional security protocol to authenticate transactions. Authentication is bank specific. Please contact your banking institution if you have issues authenticating through the 3DSecure portal.
*Disclaimers: All transactions are final. Additional transaction fees may be charged by your card issuer for each transaction. All card transactions are processed through a third-party payment processor—Emerchantpay LTD. Please note that it is not possible to sell cryptocurrency and have the funds deposited to a card.