Instant Buy & Sell
- Log in to your Bittrex account and click Instant Buy & Sell on the top right of the menu bar.
- Select which currency you would like to purchase by either browsing or selecting from one of the available currencies.
- Type in the amount of the selected currency you would like to purchase in USD or EUR.
Note: You will first need to be fiat enabled in either USD/EUR.
- Enter your credit/debit card information.
- Confirm your purchase.
Markets available for Instant Buy & Sell:
- USD – BTC
- USD – DGB
- USD – ETH
- USD – USDT
- USD – BSV
- USD – ADA
- USD – DOGE
- USD – SC
- USD – TRX
- USD – XLM
- USDT – DOGE
- USDT – LBC
- USDT – TRX
- USDT – XLM
- USDT – XVG
- BTC – DOGE
- BTC – LBC
- BTC – SC
- BTC – TRX
- BTC – XVG
Note: If your deposit is confirmed on the block chain and is not credited to your Bittrex account, please contact our customer support team here and provide the full transaction hash of your deposit for further investigation.
Withdrawing your coins
To withdraw your coins, you will need to generate an address using the wallet you intend to receive the coins.
- Log in to your Bittrex account and click Holdings on the bottom menu bar.
- Click the Withdraw button and locate the currency you wish to withdraw in the search bar.
- Enter the wallet address and amount you want to withdraw. Make sure the address you enter was created for the coin you are withdrawing. You cannot withdraw coins to another coin address. This means BTC must be withdrawn to BTC and LTC to LTC, and so on. If you withdraw to another coin address you risk losing your funds permanently.
- If you would like to withdraw your entire balance, click the MAX button.
- After verifying the wallet address and amount, click the next button located in the bottom right corner.
- Some coins may require a message/payment ID/tag/memo. If required, you will be prompted to provide the message/payment ID/tag/memo for the withdrawal in the Memo field and the coins will be routed to the receiving wallet. If you do not attach the ID/tag/memo, you will risk losing these funds unless the funds are sent to a wallet that does not require a message/payment ID/tag/memo. Check with your receiving wallet's deposit instructions for the coin you are sending.
- If your withdrawal does not require a memo: please move the slider next to the memo field and acknowledge that the receiving wallet does not require a memo to properly route your deposit before clicking continue.
- Once confirmed, click return in the bottom right corner.
- After verifying your wallet address, memo (if applicable), confirm and withdraw.
- If two-factor authentication (2FA) is enabled, you will need to enter your 6-digit authenticator key. If you do not have 2FA enabled, you will need to log in to your Bittrex account and set up 2FA to withdraw funds from the mobile app.
- Once you have entered your authenticator key, click the blue arrow to verify the transaction.
Your withdrawal has now been successfully requested.
Note: The minimum withdrawal for all coins must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example, BTC has to be 0.00150001 or greater as the fee is 0.0005