This article will inform you how to transfer your available balance in your USD wallet to an approved bank account that is in your name.
*Check here for the list of states that are eligible for USD withdrawals. If you’re not eligible now, check back because we expect to add more states over time.
How to withdraw your converted USD balance:
To withdraw your USD balance via a wire transfer please follow the steps below.
Before you are able to initiate a transfer to your personal bank account, you will need to submit your banking information through our support site, via a fiat* application. (If you have done this at any point in the past, you may skip to the steps below.)
*(Fiat money is a government-issued currency)
If you have not already done this, you may follow the link here to start the process.
(If this is your first time submitting information to Bittrex, you will need to create an account on the support site to access the fiat application.)
Please follow the steps below after you have an approved fiat application on-file to initiate the transfer out of your Bittrex trading profile to your personal bank account.
- Login to your account at https://bittrex.com/
- Select the Holdings tab in the top right corner of the homepage, it will look like this:
- Use the search bar to pull the "USD" wallet into view
- Select withdraw on the right side of the screen. This will bring your banking information into view.
- Select the bank account you want to use, and enter the amount of USD you want to transfer.
- Confirm the transfer details.
Funds sent by wire transfer will usually appear in your account in 3 business days or less.
Bank Transfer (ACH)
To withdraw your USD balance via a bank transfer (ACH), please follow the steps below.
If you do not want to submit a fiat application, you may verify your banking information through our partner Plaid. Once Plaid has verified your banking information you will be able to initiate a bank transfer (ACH) to your bank account.
How to link your bank account and withdraw funds
Follow the steps below to initiate a bank transfer to your personal bank account.
- From the Holdings page, click the Withdraw link attached to your USD wallet.
- On the Bank Account tab of the withdrawal window that opens up, select Get Started.
- If you do not have 2FA enabled on your profile, you will be asked to enable it before proceeding.
- You may also use a previously added bank account.
- Keep in mind that the amount available to withdraw may differ from your overall USD holdings.