- Log-in to your Bittrex Account and click "Instant Buy or Sell" on the top right of the menu bar.
- Select which currency you would like to purchase by either browsing or selecting from one of the available currencies.
- Type in the amount of the selected currency you would like to purchase in USD or EUR.
*You will first need to be fiat enabled in either USD/EUR.
- Enter your credit/debit card information.
- Confirm your purchase.
Available Markets for Buy Now:
USD – BTC
USD – DGB
USD – ETH
USD – USDT
USD – BSV
USD – ADA
USD – XRP
Please note: If your deposit is confirmed on the block chain and is not credited to your Bittrex Account, please contact our customer support team here and provide the full transaction hash of your deposit for further investigation.
To withdrawal your coins, you will need to generate an address using the wallet you intend to receive the coins.
- Log-in to your Bittrex Account and click "Holdings" on the bottom menu bar.
- Click the "Withdraw" button and locate the currency you wish to withdraw in the search bar.
- Enter the wallet address and amount you want to withdraw. Make sure the address you enter was created for the coin you are withdrawing. You cannot withdraw coins to another coin address. This means BTC must be withdrawn to BTC and LTC to LTC, and so on. If you withdraw to another coin address you risk losing your funds permanently. If you would like to withdraw your entire balance, click the "MAX" button.
- After verifying the Wallet Address and Amount, please click the "next" button located in the bottom right corner.
- Some coins may require a message/payment id/tag/memo. If required, you will be prompted to provide the message/payment id/tag/memo for the withdrawal in the "Memo" field and the coins will be routed to the receiving wallet. If you do not attach the id/tag/memo, you will risk losing these funds unless the funds are sent to a wallet that does not require a message/payment id/tag/memo. Check with your receiving wallet's deposit instructions for the coin you are sending.
- If your withdrawal does not require a memo, please move the slider next to the memo field and acknowledge that the receiving wallet does not require a memo to properly route your deposit before clicking continue.
- Once confirmed, click "return" in the bottom right corner.
- After verifying your wallet address, memo (if applicable) confirm and withdraw.
- If two-factor authentication is enabled, you will need to enter your 6-digit authenticator key. If you do not have two-factor enabled, you will need to log-in to your Bittrex Account and set up two-factor to withdraw funds from the mobile app.
- Once you have entered your authenticator key, click the blue arrow to verify the transaction. Your withdrawal has now been successfully requested.
Please note: The minimum withdrawal for all coins must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example, BTC has to be .00150001 or greater as the fee is .0005