To fund your Bittrex Account using a debit card, follow these steps:
- Click on “Holdings” in the top right corner of the home page
- Click “Deposit by debit card” in the right column
- Input amount wanting to be purchased
- Click “Enter card info next”
- Input your debit card information
- Click “Pay”
- Once submitted, you may be prompted to a 3DSecure portal for your banking institution.*
- Follow the prompts to verify the transaction through the 3DSecure portal.
- Once the transaction is approved, the funds will be credited to your USD wallet. You can check the status of your deposit in the Deposits section of the Holdings page.
Debit Cards Accepted: VISA and Mastercard
Processing Fee = 3%
Daily Limit = USD $10,000
Weekly Limit = USD $10,000
Monthly Limit = USD $50,000
Minimum Deposit = USD $10
What states are supported:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington State
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
Alternative Options to Fund your Wallet:
What Fees Does Bittrex Charge for Debit Card Transactions?
Bittrex currently charges a 3% transaction fee that is added to the amount that you request to add to your Bittrex account. As an example, if you initiate a transaction to add $100 and the total Transaction Fee is 3%, you will be charged $103 on your card (plus any additional amounts charged by the card issuer) and $100 will be added to your Bittrex Account.
Please note: Your card issuer may charge you fees that are separate and in addition to the transaction fee charged by Bittrex. For instance, your card issuer may charge you a foreign transaction fee because your transaction is being processed by a non-U.S. payment processor. You are responsible for paying any fees that your card issuer charges you.
Does Bittrex have any other methods to deposit USD into my Bittrex account?
Yes, Bittrex allows you to deposit and withdrawal USD via Wire Transfers.
Can I use a Business debit card to fund my personal Bittrex account?
No. Business debit cards are not permitted.
What is 3DSecure?
3DSecure adds an additional security protocol to authenticate transactions. Authentication is bank specific. Please contact your banking institution if you have issues authenticating through the 3DSecure portal.
*Disclaimers: All transactions are final. Additional transaction fees may be charged by your card issuer for each transaction. All card transactions are processed through a third-party payment processes—Emerchantpay LTD. Please note that it is not possible to sell cryptocurrency and have the funds deposited to a card