- Support for Euro markets, wire and SEPA transfer, and credit and debit card deposits have been added.
- Estimated values in a primary and secondary reference currency can now be set and reflected throughout the product.
- A new Discover section has been added to learn more about cryptocurrencies and trading.
- Support for OCO and Trailing Stop order types has been added.
- Usability and performance improvements have been made to:
- Open and Closed Orders tables
- Order Forms
- Trading page layouts
- Order Details views
- New account creation
- Users can now sign up for a Bittrex account from the mobile app.
- Instantly purchase crypto with your credit/debit card, using wire transfers or with existing USD/EUR balances.
- Users with Euro enabled accounts, can now view their holdings in Euros
- Users with Euro enabled accounts now have access to Euro markets
- Deposits now have a QR available, on select coins
- New order type available, Stop-Limit
- The [v3 websocket](https://bittrex.github.io/api/v3/#topic-Websocket-Overview) is now in public beta! <Note: that link won't actually work until we ship and have published the docs>
- Ceiling orders maybe be placed from conditional orders
- v3 Markets and currencies now indicate if they are prohibited from use by US customers
- Additional changes listed [here](https://bittrex.github.io/api/v3#topic-Change-Log)