Bittrex customers are now able to withdraw funds using the mobile app. The following coins are available for withdrawals using the mobile app:
TRX, RVN, PAX, DOGE, DCR, DigiByte (DGB), ADA, BTC, LTC, ETH, TUSD, BCH, BSV, USDT, XLM, XRP, CRO, HIVE, HBD, SXP, DEP, ENJ, VET, LOON, MET, WAVES, GAME, ARK, APM, LBC, BTT , SC, ELAMA, ME, UTI, ATOM, REP, LSK, CNTM, XUC, ORBS, VID, HEDG, SIX, MKR, BTU, ENG, DOT, XVG, ABBC, ZIL, CKB, STRAT, VLX, RLC, QNT, ARDR and XTP
Please make sure to follow the steps below in order to successfully withdraw your funds.
Purchasing coins through Instant on the Bittrex app
- Log in to your Bittrex account and click Instant on the bottom menu bar.
- Select which currency you would like to purchase.
- Select the amount you would like to purchase in USD. You will need to be fiat enabled in USD.
- Enter your Visa/Mastercard debit card information
- Confirm your purchase
Markets available for Instant:
USD – ADA
USD – BTC
USD – BSV
USD – DOGE
USD – DGB
USD – ETH
USD – USDT
USD – SC
USD – TRX
USD – XLM
USDT – DOGE
USDT – LBC
USDT – TRX
USDT – XLM
USDT – XVG
BTC – DOGE
BTC – LBC
BTC – SC
BTC – TRX
BTC – XVG
Note: If your deposit is confirmed on the block chain and is not credited to your Bittrex Account, please contact our customer support team here and provide the full transaction hash of your deposit for further investigation.
Withdrawing coins on the Bittrex app
In order to withdraw your coins you will need to generate an address using the wallet you intend to receive the coins.
- Log in to your Bittrex account and click Holdings on the bottom menu bar.
- Click the Withdraw button and locate the currency you wish to withdraw in the search bar.
- Enter the wallet address and amount you want to withdraw. Make sure the address you enter was created for the coin you are withdrawing. You cannot withdraw coins to another coins address. This means BTC must be withdrawn to BTC and LTC to LTC, and so on. If you withdraw to another coins address you risk losing your funds permanently. If you would like to Withdraw your entire balance, click the MAX button.
- After verifying the wallet address and amount, please click the next button located in the bottom right corner.
- Some coins may require a message/payment ID/tag/memo. If required, you will be prompted to provide the message/payment ID/tag/memo for the withdrawal in the Memo field so that the coins can be routed to the receiving wallet. If you do not attach the ID/tag/memo, you will risk losing these funds unless you are sure you are sending to a wallet that doesn't require a message/payment ID/tag/memo. Check with your receiving wallet's deposit instructions for the coin you are sending.
- If your withdrawal does not require a memo, please move the slider next to the memo field and acknowledge that the receiving wallet does not require a memo to properly route your deposit before clicking continue.
- Once confirmed, click return in the bottom right corner.
- After verifying your wallet address, memo (if applicable), confirm and withdraw
- If you have two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled, you will need to enter your 6-digit authenticator key. If you do not have 2FA, you will need to log-in to your Bittrex account and set up two-factor in order to withdraw funds from the mobile app.
- Once you have entered your authenticator key, click the blue arrow to verify the transaction. Your withdrawal has now been successfully requested.
Note: The minimum withdrawal for all coins must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example BTC has to be .00150001 or greater as the fee is .0005