This article is intended to provide support for issues you may encounter when attempting to log into your Bittrex Trading Account on the Bittrex App.
1. Your Bittrex trading account and support account are two separate accounts, please make sure you are using the correct credentials for your Bittrex trading account. If you have recently created an account and have not completed registration, please check your email for registration instructions.
2. If you forgot your password and know the email address you use for your Bittrex trading account click on 'Forgot your password' and enter your email address. We will immediately send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password. *Password resets generate a 24-hour account lock in order to protect users from hackers. You will need to wait 24 hours from the time you reset your password in order to withdrawal from the account.
To add extra security to your Bittrex account, we require all users to verify their email address through an email confirmation. This procedure is required each time you attempt to login from the Bittrex App. If you are not receiving the Bittrex Verification emails when logging into your account with your username and password, please review the following steps for assistance:
- Please make sure you are attempting to log into the Bittrex trading account. Our Support system which uses a separate login. Be sure that you are logging in using your Bittrex trading email information.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts or safe senders list. This will whitelist the Bittrex mailing address, allowing all Bittrex emails to be delivered without question. Please check your spam folder and your settings to make sure you are accepting our emails.
- If you are still not receiving the Bittrex Verification emails Submit a Request for General Support.
If you have 2FA enabled on your account, the typical reason for two-factor failures is that the clock on your phone has drifted. We only have a two-minute window for 2FA confirmations so if your clock has drifted beyond that, you will not be able to login. Please make sure your phone is configured to sync your time with the cellular network.
If you are experiencing issues logging into your account with two-factor authentication, review our Two Factor Authentication FAQ Article. The support article goes over how to enable, disable, and troubleshoot two-factor authentication on your account. If this article does not resolve your issue or you need help disabling 2FA because you have a new phone or lost your device, please log into your Bittrex Support Account and Submit a Request for 2FA Support.
If you are still encountering issues, please submit a support request to file a ticket with our team, or login to your support site (https://support.bittrex.com) account to use our Live Chat function. We are available 24/7.
If you try to use the Max Buy feature when purchasing a coin, the Max Buy price will be set at the market price and not the set price.
If you are having issues logging in, this could mean that you have not accepted the Terms of Service on the desktop version.
If you are having issues trading your balance, this could mean that you have not submitted additional verification via the desktop version.