This week's update makes many of the features that were in Bittrex Preview available to all users by default.
- Streamlined buy/sell order form on markets page: The layout has been simplified to be clearer and easier to use, especially on smaller screens.
- Improved order tables on markets pages: The four Orders tables have been reorganized together into a single tabbed component, making it easier to quickly move between all of your different open and closed orders on a market.
- Improved trade history tables on markets pages: The trade history tables have an improved look and feel and more flexible paging.
- Improved balances, deposits, and withdrawals tables on the Holdings page, organized into a single tabbed component for easier navigation.
- Renamed "Wallets" to "Holdings"
- Improved estimated holdings on the Holdings page to more clearly summarize the total of your crypto and fiat holdings.
- Added "24H Change" of each asset's BTC price.
- Improved mobile navigation experience.
- New and improved Orders page, including new tables for all open and historical orders.
- Improved logic for retaining data in the order form when orders have been placed and order types have been changed.
- Improved logic for populating prices on the order form when selecting prices from the order book.
We will continue to add our latest improvements to Bittrex Preivew first. To enable Bittrex Preview select the beaker in the top right corner of Bittrex.com or International.Bittrex.com. New features will be added regularly, and you can see which features are currently in Bittrex Preview here.