Due to regulatory requirements, customers who reside in certain countries (see full list below) can no longer use the Bittrex platform. This list was last updated on February 25, 2022.
List of jurisdictions
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Central African Republic
- Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions of Ukraine
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
Please follow these steps in order to withdraw your coins and tokens from Bittrex:
- Log into https://bittrex.com. You’ll be automatically directed to the withdrawal site to begin withdrawals.
- Submit your withdrawal request.
- Once submitted, confirm the withdrawal.
Withdrawal requests will be processed in batches so they might not show up on the blockchain immediately.
Note: If your balance is below the minimum withdrawal amount for the wallet, you will not be able to withdraw it. The minimum withdrawal for all coins must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example, your balance in BTC must be 0.00150001 or greater as the fee is 0.0005.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to https://support.bittrex.com/.