1. Log into your account.
2. Navigate to the “Settings” tab in the upper right corner.
3. Navigate to the “API Keys” tab on the left.
4. Click on "Add new key...".
General Notes before creating an API key:
- You will need to have 2FA enabled on your account to create an API key. https://bittrex.com/Manage?view=2fa
- You must be logged onto our site for at least 3 minute before creating an API key.
- Your Account must be identity verified to generate an API key.
5. Toggle the on/off settings for “READ INFO”, “TRADE” and “WITHDRAW” depending on how much functionality you’d like for your API Key.
Click on “Save” and input your 2FA code from your authenticator App and click “Confirm”.
6. Your Key and Secret will be shown here. Your secret key will only be displayed once and will disappear after you refresh the page. Please make sure to save your secret key.
7. To Delete your API Key:
- Click on the ”X” icon on the far right side for the key you want to delete.
- Click on the “Save” button
- Input your 2FA code from your authenticator App and click on “Confirm”
You will receive an email notification of any changes made to your API keys.