We’re focused on the future. As a global leader in the blockchain revolution, we’re continuing to expand our partnerships in order to further blockchain’s ability to provide groundbreaking solutions. In the past year, we saw the launch of new exchanges in Canada, Uruguay, Europe, South America, South Africa, Mongolia, Singapore, and more – all of which are powered by Bittrex.
While our partners leverage our cutting-edge technology, we’ve noticed an influx of cybercriminals looking for ways to take advantage of these relationships. Here are some important things you need to know about our partnerships and strategic alliances:
- Our partners utilize Bittrex technology to run their digital asset trading platforms. Partners are authorized by Bittrex to operate digital asset trading platforms using Bittrex technology, including by engaging in active marketing, forming teams, or opening offices, in only a specific territory.
- They have no special relationship with Bittrex in regard to token listings. Bittrex does not guarantee listing on our Bittrex or Bittrex International platforms based on relationships with other partner digital asset trading platforms, nor does Bittrex offer special consideration for token listings on our Bittrex and Bittrex International platforms based on such relationships.
- Bittrex, including our Bittrex and Bittrex International platforms, do not sponsor, back, or directly issue tokens. Any statement that a token is being backed by Bittrex or similar is not correct.
Here are some quick and easy tips to avoid further confusion and guide any future interactions with our digital asset trading platform partners:
- Token teams and investors should check with Bittrex before paying any organization who uses our name, including any entity that has announced a partnership with Bittrex, for any services. To do so, please contact our customer service team at https://support.bittrex.com or reach out via Twitter at @BittrexExchange.
- Do not pay a listing fee to any partner or organization that guarantees that your token project will be listed on Bittrex, Bittrex International, or any partner of ours. Any such fee is fraudulent as Bittrex does not charge a listing fee.
We’re excited to continue to provide a reliable and secure experience on Bittrex, Bittrex International or any other Bittrex partner digital asset trading platforms. With your help, we can ensure the best experience for our customers around the globe.