Bittrex International is excited to announce a BTM Airdrop promotion with Bytom for eligible Bittrex International BTM holders.
BTM Airdrop Details:
- 80,000 Bytom (BTM) tokens will be distributed as a one-time airdrop to Bittrex International Bytom (BTM) holders.
- Snapshot of Bittrex International account balance will occur on May 6, 2019 at 12:00 PM PDT.
- Eligible users must hold more than 100 BTM to receive the airdrop tokens. 80,000 BTM tokens will be distributed in proportion with the amount of BTM each user has in their Bittrex International account.
- Bittrex International will be temporarily closing the BTM wallet and trading of the BTM market in order to complete the snapshot.
- If any BTM deposits sent to Bittrex International are not settled (i.e. marked as pending) by 12:00 PM PDT on May 6, 2019, you may not be credited with BTM for purposes of the airdrop.
- Users that have a balance of less than 100 BTM will not be eligible for the airdrop distribution.
- We will distribute the 80,000 BTM tokens on May 14, 2019 PDT. The tokens will be automatically credited to your Bittrex International account.
Do I need to contact customer support to get my tokens?
No, you do not need to contact customer support to receive your airdrop tokens. This will be automatic to those who qualify with the balance required.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer support team at https://support.bittrex.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl for announcements and updates.
This is our way of saying thanks for being a Bittrex International customer.
About Bytom (BTM)
Bytom public blockchain (bytom.io) is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and so forth that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom. Bytom endeavors to bridge the atomic world and the byte world, promoting the interaction of assets between the two worlds, with the mission of creating diverse assets and a programmable economy.