There are no users from North Korea trading on our platform. Bittrex took allegations from the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) seriously. After reviewing the two alleged accounts provided to us on Thursday, we informed NYDFS that Bittrex had previously investigated these users in Oct. 2017. South Korean residents mistakenly selected North Korea in our country dropdown menu, but we determined through country identification, physical and IP addresses that ALL were from South Korea.
Articles in this section
- Human Trafficking: The enemy always wins. And we still need to fight them.
- Bittrex COVID-19 response
- New Bittrex features and benefits for cryptocurrency traders
- Bittrex partner news: Biteeu launches a revolutionary digital currency platform for Australia in partnership with Bittrex
- Bitvoicex to launch Asian digital asset trading platform; platform will be powered by Bittrex
- Bittrex, Inc. secures $300 million in digital asset insurance to enhance protection
- Bittrex announces new mobile app that allows users to check cryptocurrency prices and trade on the go
- Bittrex technology platform to power new Bittrex Global digital asset trading exchange
- Bittrex named finalist in 2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards
- Bittrex partnerships: What you need to know