This week's website release includes routine maintenance and updates requested by our customers.
- Resolved issue preventing iOS and macOS users from completing identity verification.
- Improved responsiveness of the Open Orders tables. The update frequency has been changed to 1 second intervals and canceled orders now get removed in a timely manner.
- Trade pop-up notifications are now more reliable.
- Withdrawal limits are now displayed correctly in the UI.
- API key settings have been updated to individually control account info access, trading, and withdraw.
- API key generation reliability issues have been resolved.
- Prevent currency deposit/withdrawal while the currency's wallet is offline.