Earlier this year, we invested considerable resources to improve our support team’s capabilities and ensure we’re providing our customers with quick, reliable and trustworthy assistance. We’re receiving positive feedback from customers about the enhancements, and we’re proud to report that our customer support team responds to the majority of support request tickets within one hour and live chat requests within two minutes.
How to launch Bittrex Support Live Chat
1. Visit the Bittrex Support website at https://support.bittrex.com.
2. Login or sign up for an account. Please note this is a separate site and login than your Bittrex.com account.
3. Once logged in, you’ll see a Live Chat button pop up in the bottom right hand side of the page.
4. You’ll be asked to insert a keyword for the issue you are encountering and seeking assistance with. The keyword will provide relevant support articles that might assist you before the live chat conversation.
5. If you don’t see an article that answers your question, select “Chat Now” to begin the conversation with one of our support agents, who are standing by and ready to help.
6. Once you enter the chat, you’ll be able to send them a message explaining the issue or question you have, so they can provide you with assistance. Our agents can assist you with a wide variety of issues, such as account verification, deposit & withdrawal issues, order issues, two-factor authorization (2FA), and email issues. Once you are in live chat with an agent, you have been assigned a support ticket number that you can reference in the future.
7. The chat has several features that you may utilize. Review the image below.
1. The door icon allows you to end the chat at your discretion,
2. The paperclip icon is used to attach a photo or screenshot to your chat, and
3. The three dots icon provides you the options below;
- Sound - Turn the volume of the chat up, or down.
- Email Transcript - Email a copy of the transcript.
- Edit Contact Details - Allows you to edit your contact information.
- End Chat - Ends the chat at your discretion.
Tip: There’s no need to open multiple support tickets on the same issue. If you do open multiple tickets, your support request could be delayed.