To place a Limit Buy order
1. Enter the quantity of coins you would like to purchase in the yellow box labeled QUANTITY.
2. Enter your limit price in the yellow box labeled BID. This is how much you are willing to pay per coin with the base currency. LAST price will fill in the price of the last trade on the order book.
3. After you have verified the quantity and bid price click on "Place buy order" and confirm the total amount.
4. A Limit SELL Order mirrors the description for a BUY order shown above.
For more information on Order Types, please click here.
1. Quick Trades are an offer to immediately "BUY" or "SELL" coins at a rate already posted to the Order Book.
2. The orders on the left side of the Order Book are offers to BUY coins. The offers to buy are listed from the highest BID price a buyer is willing to pay to the lowest.
3. In the offer highlighted below, the buyer can purchase 0.3706 BTC for a total price of 6,855.664 USD.
4. On the right side of the Order Book you can click on offers to SELL, in which you will immediately sell coins at the highest rate offered and for the quantity offered at that best rate.
5. In the example above, if you clicked on the SELL offer in the area highlighted, you would SELL 0.01286453 BTC at a rate of 6,857.893 USD (the second offer on the list) for a total of 1,750.3105 USD.
1. All orders are conditional on there being sufficient coins in your Bittrex account to fulfill the order whether buying or selling.
2. Quick Orders are subject to other Buyers and Sellers reviewing the Order Book at the same time. Quick Orders are not guaranteed at the displayed rate until the transaction closes.