Please note that this license does not cover the transmission of virtual currency. If you have an issue with Bittrex’s site or services, please first file a support request at https://support.bittrex.com or use our live chat function found there. You may write to Bittrex at 800 Fifth Ave, Suite 4100, Seattle, WA 98104.
If your issue is unresolved, please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities.
Formal complaints must be in writing, please download the form here: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/portals/3/pub/DBSGeneralComplaintFormupdated.pdf
Formal complaint forms may be submitted via:
- Fax: 907-465-1230
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Division of Banking & Securities PO Box 110807 Juneau, AK 99811-0807
If you have questions regarding formal complaints, please call 907-465-2521
BY GRANTING BITTREX A LICENSE, THE FLORIDA OFFICE OF FINANCIAL REGULATION IS NOT ENDORSING THE USE OF DIGITAL OR VIRTUAL CURRENCIES.
- S. currency is legal tender backed by the U.S. government.
- Digital and virtual currencies are not issued or backed by the U.S. government, or related in any way to U.S. currency, and have fewer regulatory protections.
- The value of digital and virtual currencies is derived from supply and demand in the global marketplace which can rise or fall independently of any fiat (government) currency.
- Holding digital and virtual currencies carries exchange rate and other types of risk.
POTENTIAL USERS OF DIGITAL OR VIRTUAL CURRENCIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BITCOIN, SHOULD BE FOREWARNED OF A POSSIBLE FINANCIAL LOSS AT THE TIME THAT SUCH CURRENCIES ARE EXCHANGED FOR FIAT CURRENCY DUE TO AN UNFAVORABLE EXCHANGE RATE. A FAVORABLE EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF EXCHANGE CAN RESULT IN A TAX LIABILITY. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR TAX ADVISER REGARDING ANY TAX CONSEQUENCES ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR HOLDING OR USE OF DIGITAL OR VIRTUAL CURRENCIES.
If you have a question or complaint, please contact https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us
Bittrex warns its users to watch out for phishing scams or other kinds of fraud. If you believe that your Bittrex Account has been accessed without your authorization or if you’ve otherwise been a victim of fraud, for the fastest response please contact the Bittrex Fraud Reporting Hotline by dialing +1(833)247-1844. You can also file a support request at https://support.bittrex.com, or use our live chat function found there. You may write to Bittrex at 800 Fifth Ave, Suite 4100, Seattle, WA 98104.
New York residents are not permitted to be customers. See our Terms of Service, section 2.2.
Bittrex warns its users to watch out for phishing scams or other kinds of fraud. See our support article and educate yourself about fraud. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007052671-Too-good-to-be-true-It-probably-is-
If you believe that your Bittrex Account has been accessed without your authorization or if you’ve otherwise been a victim of fraud, for the fastest response please contact the Bittrex Fraud Reporting Hotline by dialing +1(833)247-1844. You can also file a support request at https://support.bittrex.com, or use our live chat function found there. You may write to Bittrex at 800 Fifth Ave, Suite 4100, Seattle, WA 98104. If Bittrex is unable to resolve your issue, you may also contact the Texas Department of Banking at 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, (877) 276-5554, or www.dob.texas.gov.
- A schedule of all fees charged by Bittrex is here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003684371-BITTREX-SERVICE-FEES-AND-WITHDRAWAL-LIMITATIONS
- The products and services provided are not insured or guaranteed by an agency of the United States, except for fiat deposits held on behalf of customers at Bittrex's banks, which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- As noted in our Terms of Service, the transfer of virtual currency is irrevocable. All trades are final. Our cross-chain deposit policy can be found here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000961172-Bittrex-s-Crosschain-Recovery-Policy
- As noted in our Terms of Service, you are exclusively responsible for ensuring the security of your account, your own trades, trade cancellations, deposits, and withdrawals and are responsible for any errors or liabilities incurred therein. In the event of such errors, you should contact us as soon as possible and we will attempt to assist, but make no representations that we will be able to correct such mistakes.
- Fraudulent transactions may result in the loss of your money with no recourse.