A few qualities about you that we highly admire: you’re passionate, ahead of the game in cybersecurity, and enjoy solving unique challenges while driving the future of security intelligence.
Security is a top priority in every decision we make, and this is your chance to be a driving force within a company leading the security first mentality. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of information security. Maybe it’s cryptography, network security, software security, malware analysis, forensics, security operations, incident response, and/or emergent security intelligence.
You are a powerhouse who confidently tackles any obstacle that come your way. You design best practices and operational processes to manage risks. At Bittrex, you are a valued thought-leader, helping to shape the future of the blockchain industry and driving the next decade of cybersecurity. You’ll be a core contributor at a company that’s in the forefront and leading the charge. Crisis management, security protocols, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, and the ability to think ahead are key to success in this role.
You’ll be working side by side with the sharpest minds in cybersecurity, law, and technology to advance the blockchain revolution further. Together we’ll drive innovation and you’ll own complete features or functional areas. To help us stay ahead, you’ll have to be nimble and make smart decisions.
You’ll be part of a culture that gets it. You need a life outside of work, flexible time off, benefits that keep you healthy and happy, and competitive pay. Sounds good? Keep on reading…
How do I know if I’m right for this job?
- You enjoy driving incident response and crisis management.
- You own cybersecurity communications – written or verbal, digital or traditional.
- You are a pro when it comes to understanding security vulnerabilities and managing risks until resolution.
- You recognize, adopt, and install the best practices throughout the organization.
- You live, breathe and dream cybersecurity.
- You are ready to leave the big company mentality and structure.
- You are ready to make excellent decisions and judgement calls.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and not afraid to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- You take security as seriously as we do.
What Perks are in it for me?
- Be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology.
- Very competitive benefits.
- Premiums covered 100% for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Generous paid leave policies.
- Flexible time off policy, paid holidays and floating holidays.
- Invest in your 401K with a company match.
- We aren’t a cookie-cutter company.
See if you meet the qualifications and apply at:
Not interested in the Security Engineer job? Check out all the available positions at Bittrex here: https://bittrex.breezy.hr/
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.