When it comes to trading digital currencies, we want to offer our customers a platform that is fast, reliable and secure. It also needs to be easy for our customers to use. That’s why we’re focused on routinely making improvements to our website, communicating those updates, and providing tips to help you navigate Bittrex.com.
One of the more common questions we’ve seen from customers is how to find their order history. We completely understand that you need to keep track of your orders. We make it easy to see the last 28 days of orders; however, what should you do if you need or want to view your entire order history? We’ve got you covered with this step by step guide on retrieving your order history.
How to find your order history/trading records (buy and sell orders)
While we display the last 28 days of your order history on our website, you can quickly get your full order history by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Bittrex account: https://bittrex.com/
- Click on "Orders" on the homepage.
- For your full order history, click on the "Download History" button for a spreadsheet of all your orders.
Watch this video to help you find your order history.
How to find your withdrawal and deposit records?
We save your deposit and withdrawal history. Recent history is available on Bittrex.com. To get a full copy of your deposit or withdrawal history, file a support ticket at: https://support.bittrex.com/
- Log in to your Bittrex account.
- Click on "Holdings" on the homepage.
- Click on "Withdrawals" or "Deposits" to view a record of transactions. This information may be copied, or you may take a screenshot to save the record.
- To get a full copy of your deposit or withdrawal history, simply file a support ticket at: https://support.bittrex.com/
Watch this video to help you find your withdrawal and deposit records.
How to file a support ticket?
Our Customer Service team is here to offer quick, reliable and trustworthy assistance if you need additional help. Our team responds to the majority of support request tickets within one hour and the majority of live chat requests within two minutes. Follow these steps to file a support ticket.
- Visit the Bittrex support website at https://support.bittrex.com.
- Log in or sign up for an account. Please note this is a separate site and login than your Bitttrex.com account.
- Once logged in, you’ll see the “Submit a Request” button located at the top right corner and a Live Chat button pop up in the bottom right hand side of page. You can select either the request button or live chat to start your ticket request.
Watch this video to help you file a support request.
We’re always here to help. Visit our FAQ section of our support site to see more useful information and tips. It can help you resolve a wide variety of issues, including general account concerns and common error messages. If you don’t see a solution to your issue in the FAQs, please submit a support request on our support site. Our team will review your ticket and provide a timely response to help resolve the issue.
Don’t forget to follow our official Bittrex Twitter account (@BittrexExchange) for important news and announcements.