Bittrex will be hosting the Blocksafe Foundation Crowdfund Campaign. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading.
BLOCKSAFE Foundation - https://www.blocksafefoundation.com
Developed by Kevin Barnes
Below are the full terms for the Blocksafe Foundation Crowdfunding campaign. These conditions will not change during the crowdfunding period.
- Bittrex will host 33 million TRIG tokens with an early buyer incentive schedule as follows.
Thursday, September 8th, 11:00 am PDT, 8000 TRIG per bitcoin (24 hours)
Friday, September 9th, 11:00 am PDT, 6400 TRIG per bitcoin (6 days)
Thursday, September 15th, 11:00 am PDT, 6000 TRIG per bitcoin (7 days)
Thursday, September 22nd, 11:00 am PDT, 5400 TRIG per bitcoin (7 days)
Thursday, September 29th, 11:00 am PDT, 5000 TRIG per bitcoin (7 days)
Thursday, October 6th 11:00 am PDT, crowdfunding ends.
- The crowdfund will run for approximately 28 days beginning Thursday, September 8th, 11:00 am PDT and ending on Thursday, October 6th 11 am PDT
- The crowdfund must raise a minimum of 125 BTC to be considered a success.
- If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC will be refunded through a buy wall.
- Trading fees are not refunded under any circumstance.
- Once the crowdfund is over and successful, Bittrex will verify there is a working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer. The Blocksafe Foundation will send the tokens sold to Bittrex. Bittrex will distribute it accordingly.
- Within 3 days of a successful CFC Bittrex will release the funds raised to the Blocksafe Foundation development team, and open the market for trading.
- No trading of the coin will be allowed until the crowdfund ends and escrow is released.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this crowdfund, you are agreeing to the above terms.
- While Bittrex does verify that the wallets, block explorer, and blockchain work immediately after the CFC period, we do not verify or endorse any claims the developer makes around their business model for the coin or that they will continue to maintain the code base. Before choosing to donate, the user must decide for themselves what level of risk they are willing to take.
We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform and cancel a CFC at any time