Bittrex will be hosting the r3d Crowdfund Campaign. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading.
Proof of Developer - http://proofofdev.com/shibe-shibecoin/
Developed by Jared Stone of Ft. Collins, Colorado
Below are the full terms for the r3d Crowdfunding campaign. These conditions will not change during the crowdfunding period.
- Bittrex will host 4,000,000,000 coins at a price of 0.00000100 each, unsold coins will be burned by Bittrex.
- The crowdfund will run for approximately 15 days beginning August 21, 2015 09:00 AM PDT (12:00 NOON EST) and run until September 4, 2015 (09:00 AM PDT) 12:00 NOON EST.
- The crowdfund must raise a minimum of 800 BTC to be considered a success.
- If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC will be refunded through a buy wall.
- Trading fees are not refunded under any circumstance.
- Once the crowdfund is over, Bittrex will verify there is a working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
- Within 3 days of the crowdfund ending Bittrex will release the funds raised to the r3d development team and open the market for trading.
- No trading of the coin will be allowed until the crowdfund ends and escrow is released.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this crowdfund, you are agreeing to the above terms.
While Bittrex does verify that the wallets, block explorer, and blockchain work immediately after the CFC period, we do not verify or endorse any claims the developer makes around their business model for the coin or that they will continue to maintain the code base. Before choosing to donate, the user must decide for themselves what level of risk they are willing to take.
We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform and cancel a CFC at any time