Follow these steps to create and verify a Bittrex account, international customers will be automatically redirected to the international sign up page. All Bittrex accounts must be verified.
NOTE: All Bittrex accounts are designated by a unique email address which is also the username to login to the account.
The process to create and verify an account includes multiple security measures to prevent unauthorized access and protect your Bittrex Account. Please be patient and follow all directions carefully.
1. Click here to start the registration process: https://www.bittrex.com/Account/Register
2. Enter your email address into the "E-mail address" field. This will be the account Username.
3. Enter a password in the "Password" field. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. It is highly recommended to create a password of 12 or more characters including letters and symbols to enhance password security.
4. Verify your username by navigating to your email inbox and clicking "verify email".
5. Review the "Terms of Service" carefully. When you have read, understand, and agree to ALL conditions and restrictions to own and use a Bittrex account, check the box next to "I agree to the Bittrex.com Terms of Service."
6. Submit your basic profile information. Complete ALL fields using a keyboard with LATIN (English) characters. Characters and symbols from other languages cannot be processed and will result in a failed verification. Note: Names will be read directly from your ID and entered to your profile.
7. Next, you will be asked to submit ID verification. Click “Start Verification.” All Bittrex accounts must be verified. This process requires you to take photos of your official government identification and a selfie (face photo) to verify your identity. NOTE: It's strongly recommended to use a Passport for the ID. This is the most widely accepted identification document. Other forms of accepted identification vary by country.
8. Follow the directions carefully. Images may be captured by the camera on your device or uploaded from a file. You will need to take an image of the front of your ID and a selfie. If uploading a document other than a passport, you will be asked to submit an image of the back of the ID. Do not submit a professionally taken photograph or head shot.
Any submissions that do not satisfy these requirements will fail automatically. If this happens, you will need to repeat the verification steps again. after three failed attempts, you will have to submit a support ticket for an agent to assist (see bottom of page).
9. Verification could take up to 10 minutes to approve. Once you see this message you can then log in to your new Bittrex account:
10. The first time you log in to your account, you are required to verify your IP Address (This is a security measure to protect your account from an unauthorized user. The IP verification process is repeated any time that you log in from a NEW IP address).
11. You must repeat the Log In process after verifying the IP address (this process is only repeated when you log in from a New IP address).
12. Happy Trading and thank you for joining the Bittrex Community!
If you encounter an error and your account is disabled, you will need to submit a ticket to our Support Team so that they can assist. To be directed to our support page, please click here