Here are some common issues seen with withdraws and solutions to those issues.
- Invalid - An invalid error next to your withdraw in the Pending Withdraws section of the Wallets page means an invalid address was entered. Bittrex can only send coins to valid addresses. If you attempt to send a coin to another coin's address it may come up invalid, you must always send coins to an address generated for that coin. BTC to BTC, ETH to ETC, LTC to LTC and so on.
- Coins that require messages may show invalid if you enter something into the tag/paymentid/memo/message field that is invalid for that coin. If you are withdrawing one of these coins to a destination that does not require a tag/paymentid/memo/message please leave this field blank.
- Authorized - This means you have authorized your withdraw and the system is working on sending it. In rare cases you may see an Authorized state for longer than expected. Please be patient, the withdraw will still process, but may need extra time or manual interaction, which we perform throughout the day.
- Pending - This means that the authorization link we have sent to your email has not yet been clicked. Please check your email for a link that must be clicked to authorize the withdraw.
- Completed - This means your withdraw has been broadcasted to the block chain. You can click the + to find the transaction id of this withdraw. If it has not yet showed up in your wallet please check the transaction on a block explorer before opening a ticket. If the coin is confirmed on the block explorer and not in your wallet you will need to troubleshoot the receiving end of the transaction. if you cannot find the transaction in the block explorer after 1 hour has passed, please open a ticket detailing the Coin Name and Transaction ID.
If you continue to have issues with withdraws please enter a ticket If you have already entered a ticket and were lead here please respond to your previous ticket.