Depositing coins into your Bittrex account requires multiple steps and needs to be handled with care. It is important to thoroughly read each step to maximize the efficiency of a deposit and the security of your funds.
You can learn how to make a deposit to your Bittrex account by watching this video, or by reading the text below.
In order to deposit coins to Bittrex please follow these steps:
- Ensure that your account has been identity verified. You can find more information here.
- Click on Holdings in the upper right hand of the site.
- Search for the wallet you are going to deposit to
- Click on Deposit under Holdings and this will bring up the deposit page
- If the wallet is under maintenance you will see this:
Learn more here.
- Click "new address" to generate your address.
- Please make sure to read the coins deposit instructions if they are available.
- Some coins and tokens have a minimum deposit amount specific to that coin. For example ETH requires a minimum deposit of .05. If you send a deposit smaller than the minimum, you will need to send another deposit. The two deposits need to meet the minimum to be executed.
- Some coins will require a message/payment/tag/memo in order to route the coins to your account. If this is not attached, you could risk losing the funds. If the proper tag/paymentid/memo/message was not included, you will need to contact our customer support team here and provide the full transaction hash of the deposit for further investigation.
- You can now send your coins to this address. Please make sure that you only send the same type of coins to this address. This means if you generated a BTC address you deposit BTC to it and not another coin. If you deposit a different coin than what the address was generated for you risk losing these coins permanently. You can find more information here.
Please note: We cannot credit transactions until they have the proper number of confirmations on the block chain. Bittrex does not control the block chain nor can we make it go faster. Transaction time is controlled solely by the block chain of the coin you are depositing. If your transaction is confirmed in the block chain and still has not been credited please let us know.