In order to withdraw your coins you will need to generate an address using the wallet you intend to receive the coins.
Follow the steps below to withdraw coins from Bittrex:
- Click on Holdings in the upper right of the page.
- Search for the wallet you want to withdraw from by using the search box in the upper right.
- Click Withdraw under Holdings. This will bring up the withdrawal screen.
- Enter the Recipient Wallet Address and Quantity that you want to withdraw. Make sure the address you enter was created for the coin you are withdrawing. You cannot withdraw coins to another coin's address. This means BTC must be withdrawn to BTC and LTC to LTC, and so on. If you withdraw to another coins address you risk losing your funds permanently.
- Some coins may require a message/payment ID/tag/memo. If required, you must provide the message/payment ID/tag/memo for the withdrawal so that the coins can be routed to the receiving wallet. If you do not attach this, you will risk losing these funds unless you are sure you are sending to a wallet that does not require a message/payment ID/tag/memo. Please check with your receiving wallet's deposit instructions for the coin you are sending.
- Click Withdraw.
- If you have two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled, you will need to enter your 6 digit code and press Confirm. If you do not have 2FA enabled you will need to log in to your email account and click the verification link we send you.
Note: The minimum withdrawal for all coins must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example BTC has to be 0.00150001 or greater as the fee is 0.0005.