If you wish to withdraw fiat (USD) from your Bittrex account to your bank account via Wire transfer, then you may need to submit a fiat application first.
When to submit a fiat application
- If you have never made a successful wire deposit from your bank account into your Bittrex account previously, but you would like to withdraw the funds via wire transfer
- If you made a deposit from your debit card to your Bittrex account previously and you would like to withdraw the funds via wire transfer
- If you converted crypto from your Bittrex account into fiat (USD) and would like to withdraw the funds via wire transfer
How to submit a fiat application
- Click here to open our contact form.
Even if you have an existing support ticket, all fiat applications must be submitted on a new ticket.
- Select Please Click Here to Create a Ticket.
- Select No.
- Select how you are accessing your Bittrex account - from the Mobile App or Web Browser.
- Select Funding an account with USD or EUR.
- Select I need to add my bank account for USD wire transfers.
- Fill in the email associated with your account and all remaining fields on the form.
- You will be asked to attach a copy of a bank statement. You may redact any information on the statement you would like to keep private, however these four items must be clearly shown on the statement/letter:
your account number
the bank's name
- Click Submit.
Once we receive all the required information, we will begin processing your request to enable the Wire transfer option on your Bittrex account.